Cubic, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Web Developer to join a fast-growing development team and digital marketing agency. The Web Developer will be responsible for the management of existing websites while also driving the development of new projects. Our teams build high quality and high traffic marketing, eCommerce, and operational websites for brands all around the world. The right person would have experience building and maintaining platforms ranging from single-page brochure websites to enterprise web applications.
- Building custom websites and themes from client-approved wireframes and creative files.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture from platform concepting to technical systems diagramming.
- Setting up and managing multiple environments (dev, test, and live)
- Migrating sites and applications from legacy systems into new architectures.
- Creating custom plugins, features, and integrations between multiple platforms and systems to seamlessly integrate with our websites.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the Hosting Environment, including Domain management and server configuration and monitoring.
- Identifying and deploying solutions to bugs with limited information.
- Employing web security and compliance best practices to avoid downstream issues for our clients
- 2+ Years of experience reading and creating APIs, JSON, and SQL Databases using documentation of varying quality and thoroughness.
- Hands on experience with multiple PHP frameworks and CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Symfony, Laravel)
- Comfortable developing for LAMP stack environments
- An eye for mobile-first development with keen attention to cross-browser compatibility.
- Comfortable working with various web hosting technologies (AWS, cPanel, WP Engine)
- Experience developing as a team, using Git repositories to manage multiple code bases